Call The Document People at 800-515-0837 graphic

Learn more about our Notice of Motion document preparation services


What Is a Notice of Motion?

A notice of motion is a request submitted to the court that asks for a change or modification to be made to an existing court order. In cases of divorce, for instance, a notice of motion will often be filed by a parent or guardian seeking to change the terms of child support, child custody, or visitation rights. A notice of motion may also be filed to ask the court to change the terms of spousal support or to set aside a default judgment.
When you file a notice of motion, you will need to inform the court why you want to change an existing order. The court will also want to know how your circumstances have changed since the initial order was granted. Therefore, you will have to provide the court with a declaration that explains and supports your request.

The Document People Will Properly Prepare Your Notice of Motion

If you need to file a notice of motion, it is important to follow the proper procedure. Failing to do so can lead to delays or even cause the court to reject your request.

We will collect information from you and use it to prepare all the required documents and file them with the court, from the initial paperwork to the final orders.

Make sure your notice of motion is done right to get the changes you need.

Contact us for pricing and to get started!