Call The Document People at 800-515-0837 graphic

Name Change Minor

Is there a spelling mistake on your child’s birth certificate? Or is it time to add the father’s last name to your minor child’s name? In cases like these, a petition for a Name Change for a Minor is all that you need. Let us handle all of the paperwork — we’ll file it with the court, get you a hearing date, and publish the petition in a local newspaper for you.

If you are having trouble viewing this form, please click here